1. We will definitely use an appropriate value for the customs form on international orders. We know how it is. =P
2. At the moment, we're hitting the post office once a week. So it could take up to 5 or 6 days for your order to ship. (This information gets updated as things change on our end.) NOTE: I'll be on vacation 12/21 - 1/10 so anything purchased around that time will ship once I return. Thanks! - Dan
3. You should receive an automated Endicia e-mail with tracking information when your order ships.
4. If we messed up your order in some way, sorry about that!! Mistakes are rare but everybody makes them sometimes. Please e-mail [email protected] and remind us of your name/address and order info and kindly explain what went wrong, and we'll sort it out, no worries. =)
5. We try to be quick with responding to e-mails, but please be patient if we need a couple days to respond.
All that being said, if you still have any questions, comments, requests, or problems pertaining to your order, please drop us a line with the form on the Contact Us page. Thanks!